Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor
ac repair, MD's Cooling and Heating








 HomeServicesProductsFAQAbout UsContact Us 

Trane EquipmentGoodman EquipmentThermostatsFiltrationHumidifiers

  MD's Cooling and Heating
P.O. Box 42803
Phoenix, AZ  85080
Office  (623) 748-3115
Fax  (623) 748-9377

Trane Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment

Trane Air Conditioning EquipmentTrane Condensers
Trane offers you a lot of options when it comes to your homes cooling and heating needs. They have straight cool air conditioner and heat pump condensers ranging from 1-1/2 to 5 ton capacity with either the environmentally friendly refrigerant 410a or standard R22. Their units range in SEER ratings from 13.00 to 19.00 SEER. They offer a 10-year compressor and coil warranty on all units and a 5 or 10-year parts warranty depending on what condenser you choose. So no matter what you're looking for Trane has a home comfort system for you.





Trane High Efficiency Air Handler
Trane Air Handlers
When installing a heat pump condenser, you need an air handler to go with it. The air handler is the indoor unit that distributes the air through out you home. Depending on the condenser you choose, you have the option of choosing a standard efficiency air handler or one of Trane's high efficiency variable speed air handlers. All of Trane's air handlers come with a standard 5-year parts warranty, but if you install one of the high efficiency air handlers with a Trane's high efficiency condenser your warranty increases to 10-years.






Trane Gas FurnaceTrane Gas Furnaces
When you're in need of replacing your heating equipment, Trane gives you the ability to choose the gas furnace that will best meet your needs. Trane offers single stage, two stage and variable speed furnaces in 80%, 90% and 95% efficiency, which means that the efficiency percentage you choose is equal to the percentage of fuel you pay for to actually heat your home. Otherwise if you have an 80% furnace, 80% of you home heating fuel cost is actually what's used to heat your home and the other 20% is lost out your chimney. As with all the Trane equipment, you get a standard 5-year parts warranty, but when you install one with a complete Trane high efficiency system it increases to 10-years. When you match the gas furnace you choose to a standard or high efficiency evaporator coil and condenser, you end up with a in-home comfort system you know you can depend on.









Trane Package UnitTrane Package Units
Trane air conditioning, heat pumps and gas/electric package units offer you all of your in-home comfort needs in one unit. As with all Trane equipment, you have many options to choose from to meet your needs. They are available in 2 to 5 ton for residential applications with SEER ratings ranging from 13.00 to 16.00 SEER. For commercial applications, they are available in 2-1/2 to 25 tons. All of the residential package units come with a standard 5-year parts warranty and depending on the unit you choose, you get either a standard 5 or 10-year compressor and outdoor coil warranty.



With all the Trane equipment, whether it's a residential or commercial application, there is an optional extended warranty available through Trane to extend your warranty coverage, which will cover your labor, refrigerant and any other cost not covered by the manufacturer limited warranty. Please ask you technician for more information and prices.

For more information contact us today at (623) 748-3115
or visit Trane's website at


Air Conditioning for your Home
To Check Out Our Monthly Specials
Click Here

















[Home]  [Services]  [Products]  [FAQ]  [About Us]  [Contact Us]  [Site Map]

ROC License #232069 (K39)               ©  MD’s Cooling and Heating, LLC, 2008